Seoul Street Arts Festival 2017 (previously Hi Seoul Festival)
Open Call for OFF Program
for International Performing Arts Company
Seoul Street Arts Festival is seeking OFF programs to enrich the festival this year.
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival,
a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October during 4~5 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for its OFF programs, mainly street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All the companies and artists who are interested in the festival can apply.
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2017
- 05 ~ 08 October, 2017 / Downtown area of Seoul, Korea
Festival shall provide
- Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum(net of tax)
- Accommodation and Perdiem(perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
- Pick-up service to/from the airport
- Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
- Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.
1) Application form(download)
3) Full video clip or Script
4) Tech Rider
- Applications due by Friday 14 April 2017.(KST)
(*Korean Standard Time : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/kst)
- All the documents must be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul Street Arts Festival
Website : http://www.festivalseoul.or.kr/html_eng/
- E-mail : email@example.com